Aemilius Cupero News:
Updated 4 hours ago ·
Published on 4 May 2021 9: 58PM ·
A TOTAL of 2,826 people were arrested throughout the country for being involved with “love scam” syndicates between 2019 and April this year, police said today.
Bukit Aman Commercial Crime Investigation Department (CCID) director Zainuddin Yaacob said such cases were on the rise during that period.
Effective July 2018, access to full reports will only be available with a subscription. Sign-up now and enjoy one (1) week free access!
- 589,951 individuals have received both doses of Covid-19 vaccine
- MoH recruits 8,302 contract health workers to fight Covid-19
- Najib files fresh appeal to recuse Sri Ram from 1MDB audit report tampering trial
- Special Ramadan activities allowed in mosques, surau in MCO districts in Kedah
- Trio nabbed after two-week crime spree in Ipoh
- Melor by-election postponed, says EC